* Material: Heat Friendly Synthetic
* Shown Colour: 18
* Cap Construction: Mono Crown,Lace Front,Capless
* Hair Length: 8"
* Hair Style: Wavy
* Weight: 60g
* Cap Size: This Wig comes with the elastic strap. This provides additional comfort, as well as confidence your wig won’t fall out, or get blown away by winds.
Advantages of Monofilament Crown Lace Front Wigs
When you are choosing a wig it is important to fall in love with the style, but it also an important consideration to look at the inside of the cap. It has a MONOFILAMENT crown which will create the impression that the hair is coming from your own scalp. Comfortable, realistic and quite cool to wear.
There is an additional feature of a LACE FRONT. This is the ultimate for a natural hairline, creating an undetectable finish. Trim to your requirements to make it completely personalized to you.
Here's the WOW factor! Here are OPEN WEFTS on incredibly slim strips of stretch material that actually mold to the shape of your head. Within an hour, this wig will memorise the contours of your head. Clever stuff!
|Front to Back|
|Side to Side across forehead|
|Side to Side over top|
|Temple to Temple across back|
|Nape of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)
How to Apply A Lace Wig
1) Position the lace wig on your head. Align the hairline to a natural position by pulling the lace forward. Ensure the front ear taps are even and all the edges are at a natural position.
2) Tie the wig into a ponytail and then remove the wig. Carefully cut the lace off the edges of the wig.
3) Put wig adhesive just below your hairline. Ensure there is a small amount on the hairline all around your head.
4) Tie the wig into a loose ponytail. Line the wig to just before the adhesive. Position all the edges are in place. Push the wig down to form to the glue. Gently pull down the back hairline.
Cleaning the Synthetic Wigs
Synthetic wig is less expensive than human hair and is durable. Traditional curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers CANNOT be used on synthetic hair fiber.
Styling the Hair
Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig. Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products. For curly wigs, use a pick or comb to loosen fibers, but do not pull on the hair.
Storing the Hair
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested for cleaning is after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
Processing Time, According to different products, there are different processing times. You can see more details as followings:
- Standard Order: It will take 7-10 days.
- Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 10-15 days.
- Monofilament Order: It will take 18-25 days.
- Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Hand-tied Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected.
Delivery Methods & Charge
We will deliver your order DHL/ RPX/DPD. Delivery in the USA is $10 which will be auto-added in the grand total.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be original packed. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are sorry that we cannot responsible for the lost in transit. And the original shipping charges are non-refundable.